The Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC) have again shared their quarterly newsletter with over 80,000 licensed technicians and businesses throughout Australia… Vandas Refrigeration and Airconditioning being one of them!
This quarters edition contains information on:
-12,600 fine for illegally importing goods containing refrigerant
– 3-year licences a hit!
– Social media drives consumer demand for RAC businesses
– Training quality under review
– Do your employees and contractors have the right licences? If not – the ARC can help
– Well done Tassie the leaders in compliance
-The good oil on vac pump maintenance
– Visit the ARC stand at ARBS in Sydney
– NSW RAC businesses to benefit from
– $40 million energy efficiency initiative
– ARC shaping the future of industry training
– Becoming smarter… future-proofing technicians
– Information sessions – HFC phase-down
Follow this link to the April 2018 COOLCHANGE newsletter: